holy freezing its cold. finally winter hits
california with a massive rain storm. the golden coast needed a good cleanse but
personally, I don't like rain. not my thing. Fortunately I still had my umbrella
from NYFW last season, or should I say BryanBoy's. Forgot to give it back to him
on the last day while we were hanging out amongst the city. sadly I won't be
going again this season. I know I know but unlike the big bloggers, I don't have
a free hotel waiting, or cab service so everything would have to come out MY
pocket. maybe one day it'll be paid for. that'd be nice. back to the outfit.. I
went ahead and showcased my good friend Jill's bow ties again because everyone
should SERIOUSLY take a look at her products: HERE:) paired it with an olive cardigan,
and my favorite boots.
easy enough.
stay dry.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário